Spend the next seven weeks reading (or rereading) How to Make Sense of Any Mess with Abby Covert as your guide. Each week this course will invite you to dig deeper into the core lessons from a chapter of the book and provide additional examples, templates, and guides ready for use in your next sensemaking challenge.
Abby created this course for the reader who says:
“Oh wow, this book is great, and now I need the accountability to apply what I learned to my real-life mess and real-life practice.”
Each week, you will receive:
- 💌 A letter from Abby reflecting on a chapter
- ✨ New stories and content that didn’t make it into the book
- 🔮 Advanced sensemaking prompts to push your IA skills further
- 🧰 Bonus content from Abby’s toolbox*
* This course includes access to over $100 in digital products designed by Abby including her popular IA Heuristic Review Workbook, and Stakeholder Interviewing Guide as well as:
- Diagrammatic Cookbook (12 recipe excerpt of STUCK? Diagrams Help.)
- Controlled Vocabulary Template
- Measurement Taxonomy Workbook
Join Abby's Monthly IA Office Hours
On the first Friday of every month from 12 to 1 PM Eastern we gather sensemakers from all over the world to discuss their current sensemaking dilemmas, successes and road blocks.
This course includes six months of access to office hours, with the option to extend access after.
All sessions are recorded for any students who are unable to attend.