Watch Seven New Sensemaker Talks
STEPHEN P. ANDERSON
(The World's First?) Video Book Forward
Learn why we are all visual thinkers and what Stephen, a seasoned diagram nerd, took away from Stuck? Diagrams Help. Never heard of a video book forward? Us either! You might be the first audience to see the birth of a new genre.
"No, really what is a diagram?"
In this new talk, Abby got nerdy and specific about what we mean when we say the word diagram while sharing what she learned on her 18 month trek writing a book about diagramming.
DIAGRAM STORIES FROM FIVE BRAVE SENSEMAKERS
Each sensemaker shared a story about a diagram they made and reflect on how it helped them. When heard together, we hope you leave with a wider lens on how darn helpful diagrams really are, especially when you feel stuck.
- Arabella Crawford - Diagramming to get a stronger understanding of self
- Alfi Oloo - Diagramming towards stronger mentorship impact
- Julia Lubarsky - Diagramming through a mental model change
- Roy Scholten - Diagramming through a deep rabbit hole of special interest
- Paul Wicks - Diagramming to understand unexplainable pain
If you already bought a ticket to Makesensemess ...Login to Access Video